05/09/2013 8:52pmNew research says people who have the unique ability to hear their own heart beat are less likely to objectify their bodies or view themselves as objects only valued for their looks.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Home remodel gives BYU radio host new hope to fight terminal cancer diagnosis
- 4 potential opponents to face BYU in the Poinsettia Bowl
- Charges say man wouldn't let girlfriend leave Magna home for a week
- Plans unveil new details of six-building Trolley Square project
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Woman charged with kidnapping in alleged ambush that police say led to man's death
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- 'Save the Hollows': 600 sign petition to stop Draper development
- OPEC agrees to cut output in bid to push up oil price