05/09/2013 8:52pmNew research says people who have the unique ability to hear their own heart beat are less likely to objectify their bodies or view themselves as objects only valued for their looks.
Browse by Day Archive
- Continuous snow takes big bite out of UDOT snow removal budget
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Documents: Teen knew for months she'd been stolen at birth
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Redford talks Trump, journalism, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Mexican drug lord El Chapo lands in New York to face charges
- What is ‘normal eating’?
- Road reopened after fatal Ogden crash
- Have You Seen This? Inside a $250M Bel Air spec home
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders