05/09/2013 8:52pmNew research says people who have the unique ability to hear their own heart beat are less likely to objectify their bodies or view themselves as objects only valued for their looks.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Sen. Hatch: would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in the race
- Body of missing fisherman recovered from Flaming Gorge
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- Samsung unveils first new flagship phones since exploding phone debacle
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- 4 scenic road trips to take in eastern Utah
- Boy flown to hospital after getting shocked, burned in high school shop class
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations