05/09/2013 8:52pmNew research says people who have the unique ability to hear their own heart beat are less likely to objectify their bodies or view themselves as objects only valued for their looks.
Browse by Day Archive
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- Children walk for fallen pioneers at youth parade
- Provo airport expansion could provide up to 700 new jobs
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz no longer presiding over Democratic convention
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- Should mountain biking be allowed in designated wilderness areas?
- Men accused of narrowly missing 2-year-old during shooting spree charged
- Just a giant collection of Pokemon Go stories
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection