05/09/2013 8:52pmNew research says people who have the unique ability to hear their own heart beat are less likely to objectify their bodies or view themselves as objects only valued for their looks.
Browse by Day Archive
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- 7-run inning lifts Utah over Washington for share of Pac-12 title
- Salt Lake Comic Con buys into local gaming convention
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Have You Seen This? Not your toddler's finger puppet
- Company recalls spill-proof cups due to risk of mold
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Scientists find minivan-sized sponge, world's largest
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?