05/09/2013 8:52pmNew research says people who have the unique ability to hear their own heart beat are less likely to objectify their bodies or view themselves as objects only valued for their looks.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Plans unveil new details of six-building Trolley Square project
- Charges say man wouldn't let girlfriend leave Magna home for a week
- Woman charged with kidnapping in alleged ambush that police say led to man's death
- Home remodel gives BYU radio host new hope to fight terminal cancer diagnosis
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Nuggets
- 'Save the Hollows': 600 sign petition to stop Draper development
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Utah company debuts all-electric big rig prototype