05/09/2013 8:52pmNew research says people who have the unique ability to hear their own heart beat are less likely to objectify their bodies or view themselves as objects only valued for their looks.
Browse by Day Archive
- Brian Head fire grows at 'unprecedented rate'
- Former Mapleton Mormon bishop accused of drugging, abusing 2 teens
- Brush fire burns 100 acres above Farmington
- Senate panel seeks details on Lynch role in Clinton probe
- How to spot domestic violence and where to seek help
- Saving the twins: Health scares and rehab for once-conjoined boys
- Elderly woman dies after car crashes into abandoned bowling alley
- Soldier Hollow wildfire dies down at 20 acres
- Depp's 'assassin' comments the latest in celebrity anger
- Friend links 2nd missing Utah woman, teen daughter to man sought in 3 Idaho deaths