04/30/2013 10:50amSome people leave notes in lunch boxes for their children, or write on the outside of a paper bag lunch if they're feeling like embarrassing their children. But one Brooklyn artists has taken the lunch note to another level.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Idaho man walks free after 20 years: ‘I never thought this day would come’
- SLC airport maintenance employee hospitalized after crashing truck into plane
- UHP troopers make 100-pound pot bust
- Governor signs concealed carry bill for young adults
- 'Bad luck' mutations increase cancer risk more than behavior, study says
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet