04/30/2013 10:50amSome people leave notes in lunch boxes for their children, or write on the outside of a paper bag lunch if they're feeling like embarrassing their children. But one Brooklyn artists has taken the lunch note to another level.
Browse by Day Archive
- Oxygen therapy brings 'remarkable' turnaround for toddler who fell in pool
- Man accused of violent rampage, attacking former boss sentenced to prison
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- Regents add 5 new degrees to USU and Dixie
- Fire in Box Elder County burns 703 acres
- Actor John Heard, of 'Home Alone' movies, dies at 71
- No dye: Cancer patients' gray hair darkened on immune drugs
- Mexico murders up with deadliest month in at least 20 years
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'