04/23/2013 2:37pmThe lifespan of a hamburger is usually measured in minutes: You get the burger, you scarf the burger, the burger is gone forever. A man from St. George, however, claims that he has a 14-year-old McDonald's burger that still looks like new.
Browse by Day Archive
- Florida man admits to cold-case rape, murder of 16-year-old Salt Lake girl
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Hurricane man arrested for allegedly assaulting wife, 8-year-old child
- Recall: Cooked chicken breast was undercooked
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- Trump to order review of monuments
- Morgan deputies looking at fentanyl in overdose case, warrant states
- Obama dishes on leadership at 1st event since leaving office
- Car rams school bus in South Salt Lake