04/23/2013 2:37pmThe lifespan of a hamburger is usually measured in minutes: You get the burger, you scarf the burger, the burger is gone forever. A man from St. George, however, claims that he has a 14-year-old McDonald's burger that still looks like new.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID pregnant woman killed in collision with FrontRunner
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Police identify man killed in Midvale, investigation continues
- Do video games lead to violence?
- Former high school basketball standout gunned down
- Letter foretold Japan rampage that killed 19 disabled people
- Man charged with murder of UTA worker found dead in Davis County Jail cell
- The most famous musician from each state
- Man arrested in connection with Cedar City fatal shooting
- Man shot dead in Midvale; alleged shooter in custody