04/23/2013 2:37pmThe lifespan of a hamburger is usually measured in minutes: You get the burger, you scarf the burger, the burger is gone forever. A man from St. George, however, claims that he has a 14-year-old McDonald's burger that still looks like new.
Browse by Day Archive
- Crews make progress on Brian Head Fire as eyes shift to Monday's weather
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- 13-year-old rolls truck aunt asked him drive, UHP says
- California father buries wrong man after coroner's mistake
- Police looking for teen who used pepper spray during fight at Taylorsville Dayzz
- Firefighters battle increasing number of wildfires across the state
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search
- Brian Head fire tops 40K acres Saturday
- Over 150 dead as overturned fuel truck explodes in Pakistan