04/23/2013 2:37pmThe lifespan of a hamburger is usually measured in minutes: You get the burger, you scarf the burger, the burger is gone forever. A man from St. George, however, claims that he has a 14-year-old McDonald's burger that still looks like new.
Browse by Day Archive
- Missing Harrisville man's body found at Pineview Reservoir, officials say
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- 41 Secret Service staff disciplined for reviewing private records of Rep. Chaffetz
- Have You Seen This? Tesla Model S drives sleeping owner through traffic
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- Marine creates 12 months of holidays in 10 days for son
- Runnin’ Utes schedule future series with Butler, Xavier and BYU
- Babies behind bars: Should moms do time with their newborns?
- Van owner must foot the bill after hit-and-run police chase