04/23/2013 2:37pmThe lifespan of a hamburger is usually measured in minutes: You get the burger, you scarf the burger, the burger is gone forever. A man from St. George, however, claims that he has a 14-year-old McDonald's burger that still looks like new.
Browse by Day Archive
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Salt Lake man shoots 8-year-old boy, then himself in murder-suicide, police say
- Utah attorney feared dead after falling down Norway waterfall
- Police ID pregnant woman killed in collision with FrontRunner
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- LDS leader Per G. Malm dies at 67
- Aggie Ice Cream voted Utah’s best local ice cream shop
- Cars vs. bikes: Who's to blame for crashes?
- Recent ORV explosion raises questions about vehicle's safety