04/23/2013 2:37pmThe lifespan of a hamburger is usually measured in minutes: You get the burger, you scarf the burger, the burger is gone forever. A man from St. George, however, claims that he has a 14-year-old McDonald's burger that still looks like new.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Judge won't drop murder charge for 2 teens accused in officer's death
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Authorities warn travelers to look out for credit card skimmers
- Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- State refuses to pay Swallow's $1.5M legal bill