04/23/2013 2:37pmThe lifespan of a hamburger is usually measured in minutes: You get the burger, you scarf the burger, the burger is gone forever. A man from St. George, however, claims that he has a 14-year-old McDonald's burger that still looks like new.
Browse by Day Archive
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- Utah teen named 1 of Time magazine’s most influential teens
- Former Ute Jakob Poeltl cans half-court shot with ease
- Jury awards more than $70M to woman in baby powder lawsuit
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- Thousands of Iraqis being used as human shields near Mosul
- KSL Pick'em: College football week 9 staff selections
- Police: Man arrested after taking UFA saw in front of firefighters
- 6-year-old girl defends autistic brother with viral letter