04/23/2013 2:37pmThe lifespan of a hamburger is usually measured in minutes: You get the burger, you scarf the burger, the burger is gone forever. A man from St. George, however, claims that he has a 14-year-old McDonald's burger that still looks like new.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah mother of Venezuelan prisoner feeling hopeful
- Organ donors, recipients celebrate years of happiness after transplants
- Improvements at cemetery leave headstones in the road
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Hacker threatens to release stolen copies of Netflix series
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- LIVE: 2017 NFL Draft
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- Orem home turned into realistic crime scene for UVU forensic science students