04/23/2013 2:37pmThe lifespan of a hamburger is usually measured in minutes: You get the burger, you scarf the burger, the burger is gone forever. A man from St. George, however, claims that he has a 14-year-old McDonald's burger that still looks like new.
Browse by Day Archive
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- Brush fire in Utah County newest of several burning across the state
- Over 150 dead as overturned fuel truck explodes in Pakistan
- Police looking for teen who used pepper spray during fight at Taylorsville Dayzz
- South Jordan students perform homemade opera
- California father buries wrong man after coroner's mistake
- Brian Head fire tops 40K acres Saturday
- Specialized team to help fight Brian Head Fire