04/10/2013 11:41amPolice in California are perplexed by a strange, hand-held device that has allowed thieves to unlock cars. Thus far, car manufacturers and international experts have also been unable to provide answers.
Browse by Day Archive
- Alabama inmate coughs, heaves 13 minutes into execution
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Amazon.com entitled to keep 18% of sales taxes collected in Utah
- Utah elections director describes John Swallow as a 'con artist' in new court documents
- Giraffes, rarer than elephants, put on extinction watch list
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- St. George Police seek missing, endangered 24-year-old
- 'Plan ahead': Downtown will be packed with people Thursday night
- Round 2: Which is Utah's favorite Christmas song?