04/10/2013 11:41amPolice in California are perplexed by a strange, hand-held device that has allowed thieves to unlock cars. Thus far, car manufacturers and international experts have also been unable to provide answers.
Browse by Day Archive
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Salt Lake man shoots 8-year-old boy, then himself in murder-suicide, police say
- Utah attorney feared dead after falling down Norway waterfall
- Police ID pregnant woman killed in collision with FrontRunner
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- Cars vs. bikes: Who's to blame for crashes?
- LDS leader Per G. Malm dies at 67
- Aggie Ice Cream voted Utah’s best local ice cream shop
- Recent ORV explosion raises questions about vehicle's safety