04/10/2013 11:41amPolice in California are perplexed by a strange, hand-held device that has allowed thieves to unlock cars. Thus far, car manufacturers and international experts have also been unable to provide answers.
Browse by Day Archive
- PepsiCo to remove royal blue branding for U. in unprecedented move
- Estranged husband admits murdering prominent restaurateur in arson fire
- Viral video shows woman accidentally pick up rattlesnake
- Army's Redstone Arsenal on lockdown for 'possible active shooter'
- Officials fault feds, conservation groups for rapid-spread of wildfire
- New cyberattack causes mass disruption globally
- 6 signs you grew up Mormon - SPONSORED
- Community rallies around family of former firefighter who died in crash
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 52 in July
- Utah medical marijuana advocates launch ballot initiative for 2018