04/10/2013 11:41amPolice in California are perplexed by a strange, hand-held device that has allowed thieves to unlock cars. Thus far, car manufacturers and international experts have also been unable to provide answers.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Sen. Hatch: would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in the race
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Felony charges for 2 who secretly filmed Planned Parenthood
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- Samsung unveils first new flagship phones since exploding phone debacle
- Boy flown to hospital after getting shocked, burned in high school shop class
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Body of missing fisherman recovered from Flaming Gorge
- 4 scenic road trips to take in eastern Utah