03/21/2013 1:33pmMultiple cases of parents publicly shaming their children as punishment for misdeeds have gotten attention recently as debate has grown around whether the punishments are appropriate or even effective.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- A weight-neutral approach to health
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- The Latest: Italy backs G-7 action on climate, migrants
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old