03/21/2013 1:33pmMultiple cases of parents publicly shaming their children as punishment for misdeeds have gotten attention recently as debate has grown around whether the punishments are appropriate or even effective.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Antelope fire grows to 7K acres
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- Man critically injured in motorcycle crash on SR-190
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- Large wildfire raging on Antelope Island
- Mysterious green foam appears in Bluffdale drain
- Utah fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Have You Seen This? German shepherd loves ‘Zootopia’
- Kaine in Miami: 'Bienvenidos a todos'
- Firefighters getting upperhand on fires around the state