03/21/2013 1:33pmMultiple cases of parents publicly shaming their children as punishment for misdeeds have gotten attention recently as debate has grown around whether the punishments are appropriate or even effective.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Woman charged with kidnapping in alleged ambush that police say led to man's death
- Plans unveil new details of six-building Trolley Square project
- Home remodel gives BYU radio host new hope to fight terminal cancer diagnosis
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Nuggets
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- 'Save the Hollows': 600 sign petition to stop Draper development
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- 4 potential opponents to face BYU in the Poinsettia Bowl
- Texas officials: 1 killed, 7 hurt in cheerleader bus crash