03/21/2013 1:33pmMultiple cases of parents publicly shaming their children as punishment for misdeeds have gotten attention recently as debate has grown around whether the punishments are appropriate or even effective.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- 'Once in a lifetime find': Dinosaur tail discovered trapped in amber
- Hale's Sandy theater gets a new name as final beam is put in place
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- Dylann Roof laughed during church slaying confession to FBI
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- 24+ Green Monday deals better than Cyber Monday - SPONSORED
- Obama orders review of election-season hacking