02/26/2013 5:53pmMost have felt the sting of fear that comes with suddenly noticing your wallet or purse — and everything vital that you keep in it — has gone missing. But how many have felt the joy of getting it back three years later, with $800 still inside, untouched?
Browse by Day Archive
- Supreme Court reinstates Trump travel ban
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- Crews make progress on Brian Head Fire as eyes shift to Monday's weather
- 13-year-old rolls truck aunt asked him drive, UHP says
- Utah family turns grief into purpose by opening ranch to help young girls
- Philando Castile family reaches $3M settlement in death
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- Jazz get assists from Baylor, Stockton for latest draft picks
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search
- Have You Seen This? Reporter versus Irish weather