02/12/2013 10:03amEmotions ran the spectrum from laughter to tears at a Medal of Honor ceremony Tuesday for former Staff Sgt. Clinton Romesha. His son stole the show before the ceremony started, playing peekaboo with the crowd.
Browse by Day Archive
- Officials identify mom who drowned while rescuing son
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Florida man survives lightning strike, spider, snake bites
- Are wolves a 'Miracle' in Yellowstone? Science seeks answers
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Sodalicious files counterclaim in 'dirty' soda feud with Swig
- Roy woman struggling to prove she’s alive after government declares her dead
- Utah parents unsatisfied with Mylan's efforts to lower EpiPen costs
- Man charged with 3 aggravated murders ordered to stand trial