02/12/2013 10:03amEmotions ran the spectrum from laughter to tears at a Medal of Honor ceremony Tuesday for former Staff Sgt. Clinton Romesha. His son stole the show before the ceremony started, playing peekaboo with the crowd.
Browse by Day Archive
- No dye: Cancer patients' gray hair darkened on immune drugs
- Teen known for visiting national parks stops in Utah
- Oxygen therapy brings 'remarkable' turnaround for toddler who fell in pool
- Man accused of violent rampage, attacking former boss sentenced to prison
- Sporting KC rallies to draw Real Salt Lake, drawing ire of head coach Mike Petke
- Regents add 5 new degrees to USU and Dixie
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'
- Video: Toddler riders invade SLC for Strider Cup World Championships
- Mexico murders up with deadliest month in at least 20 years