02/10/2013 1:08pmA New Jersey Catholic school has opened a pledge not to swear on school grounds to male students after the school was criticized for what some called a sexist approach to solving the swearing problem.
Browse by Day Archive
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in Pleasant Grove woman's death
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- 15-year-old caretaker named Granite School District's Absolutely Incredible Kid
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Banning skinny jeans in school? NC students lash out
- Off-track Yellowstone visitors not being pursued
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?