02/10/2013 1:08pmA New Jersey Catholic school has opened a pledge not to swear on school grounds to male students after the school was criticized for what some called a sexist approach to solving the swearing problem.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Ex-Granite School District employee sent to jail for embezzling $100K
- Man dies 8 days after attack at Ogden park
- Orem police looking for owner of peeping drone
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- With Huntsman in mix for secretary of state, will Romney be passed over?
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Lakers
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Man convicted in son's hot-car death gets life, no parole