02/06/2013 8:19amShe probably spent hours banished in the nursery, where her father, Lord Penrhyn, had forced her to live, pining for the common gardener for whom she had fallen. In desperation, she scratched these words into the window glass, a permanent expression of her teenage love: "essere amato amando," "to be loved while loving."
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Police arrest Bountiful man suspected of groping 3 shoppers
- Is sushi healthy?