02/06/2013 8:19amShe probably spent hours banished in the nursery, where her father, Lord Penrhyn, had forced her to live, pining for the common gardener for whom she had fallen. In desperation, she scratched these words into the window glass, a permanent expression of her teenage love: "essere amato amando," "to be loved while loving."
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man, 8-year-old boy in SLC murder-suicide
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- Bill O'Reilly: Slaves that built White House were 'well-fed'
- Top 10 things you should never say to a pregnant woman - SPONSORED
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Utah man accused of illegal poaching of Nevada elk
- Drink up: Cockroach milk is the protein drink you didn't know you've been missing
- It's now or never for BYU's chances at Power 5 conference
- Woman's body found in Bear River; police call death 'suspicious'