02/06/2013 8:19amShe probably spent hours banished in the nursery, where her father, Lord Penrhyn, had forced her to live, pining for the common gardener for whom she had fallen. In desperation, she scratched these words into the window glass, a permanent expression of her teenage love: "essere amato amando," "to be loved while loving."
Browse by Day Archive
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- Have You Seen This? 8-year-old Utahn wakes up early to shred
- FBI asking for info on kidnapping suspects amid death probe
- 3 local food trucks cooking up an unforgettable summer
- Bomb threat to Lone Peak High School causes evacuation
- Bees chase car for 2 days to rescue queen
- Inside the secretive dinner parties of Salt Lake City
- Poll championship: Which Utah attraction is best?
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say