02/06/2013 8:19amShe probably spent hours banished in the nursery, where her father, Lord Penrhyn, had forced her to live, pining for the common gardener for whom she had fallen. In desperation, she scratched these words into the window glass, a permanent expression of her teenage love: "essere amato amando," "to be loved while loving."
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Northbound I-15 reopens after medical incident
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- House Republicans pull health care bill
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- John Stockton on Karl Malone, Michael Jordan, the pick and roll, watching his kids play and more
- Have You Seen This? How to beat traffic
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash