02/06/2013 8:19amShe probably spent hours banished in the nursery, where her father, Lord Penrhyn, had forced her to live, pining for the common gardener for whom she had fallen. In desperation, she scratched these words into the window glass, a permanent expression of her teenage love: "essere amato amando," "to be loved while loving."
Browse by Day Archive
- 500 gallons of nitric acid spilled in SLC streets; no known threat to public
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- UK bomber said to have told mother 'Forgive me' before blast
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Police: St. George children taken by father are in Mexico
- Woman cited for DUI after car hits boy on bicycle
- Does Eric Mika have a future in the NBA?
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver
- Appeals court deals blow to Trump administration travel ban
- From Left Field: Teacher crosses over student, receives adulation