02/06/2013 8:19amShe probably spent hours banished in the nursery, where her father, Lord Penrhyn, had forced her to live, pining for the common gardener for whom she had fallen. In desperation, she scratched these words into the window glass, a permanent expression of her teenage love: "essere amato amando," "to be loved while loving."
Browse by Day Archive
- Feud between 2 Salt Lake police officers sparks civil lawsuit
- The best and worst states to raise children in
- 'The Shallows' may be the biggest surprise of the summer
- Quiz: Can you name these cities' nicknames?
- Death toll from floods climbs to 20
- Have You Seen This? Give up on your dreams
- Inmate escapes custody after dentist appointment
- Obama's plea for J.R. Smith to put a shirt on; the new most-depressing sports town in US
- What voters want in a VP
- Investigation: Murray officer justified in firing 7 shots at gunman