02/06/2013 8:19amShe probably spent hours banished in the nursery, where her father, Lord Penrhyn, had forced her to live, pining for the common gardener for whom she had fallen. In desperation, she scratched these words into the window glass, a permanent expression of her teenage love: "essere amato amando," "to be loved while loving."
Browse by Day Archive
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- 15-year-old caretaker named Granite School District's Absolutely Incredible Kid
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Banning skinny jeans in school? NC students lash out
- Utah doctor convicted in wife's death appeals sex-abuse case
- User-submitted photos: Vehicle fire, the Wasatch Front power outage
- Jail time ordered for man who killed girlfriend with his car
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?