01/22/2013 11:51amA note in a bottle washed ashore more than 76 years after it was cast into the water has been reunited with the family of the man who wrote it.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search for reported child in Jordan River ends
- Hospitality industry says Utah .05% DUI law targets wrong people, hurts tourism
- Police search for Utah man after 3 bodies found in Idaho
- Wednesday's Child - Siblings in foster care don't believe they'll be adopted
- 3 bodies found near Jensen believed to be missing Vernal men
- Fire near Brian Head doubles again; forces new evacuations
- Utah lawmakers might consider allowing higher alcohol content for beer sold in grocery stores
- Did Trump election influence Outdoor Retailer decision to leave Utah?
- Mt. Pleasant woman charged with asking boy to take topless photo
- Environmental activist, husband charged in cattle case