01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- Multiple crews battling large wildfire in Box Elder County
- 'The Shallows' may be the biggest surprise of the summer
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Census shows Utah is young, growing more diverse
- In Weber State's Joel Bolomboy, the Utah Jazz got their man