01/19/2013 3:42pmThe remains of the only U.S. Navy ship sunk in the Gulf of Mexico during Civil War combat now can be seen in 3-D sonar images from the Gulf's murky depths, revealing details such as a shell hole that may have been among the ship's fatal wounds.
Browse by Day Archive
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- Police ID man killed in West Valley shooting
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior
- Davis County sisters diagnosed with breast cancer 2 weeks apart