01/17/2013 8:33pmWorking in a newsroom you see it all — the good, the bad and the baffling. It's heartwarming to see stories of hope and triumph, but it's even more inspiring to watch when those we've written off as "bad guys" experience a change of heart.
Browse by Day Archive
- Idaho family sues city after paramedics severely burn newborn baby
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Man charged with 2 Magna killings from 2015
- Posting a ballot selfie? Better check your state laws first
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Judge orders life sentences in kidnapping of mom, 4 daughters
- Bountiful family asks for help finding stolen camping trailer
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Trump rejects 'phony' polls, insists 'we are winning'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time