01/08/2013 12:46pmDave Schneider said he heard a horrible screeching of metal on metal as the freight elevator carrying his guitar brought up luggage and the band's equipment. It was his "worst nightmare." His $10,000 guitar jammed into the elevator and being smashed.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Utah Medical Association makes stance against 'medical marijuana' phrase, says it's deceptive
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders
- Mexican drug lord El Chapo lands in New York to face charges
- Continuous snow takes big bite out of UDOT snow removal budget