12/27/2012 12:13pmIn a strange case of aphasia, an Englishman surprised doctors and his family after a stroke left him speaking fluent Welsh and no English.
Browse by Day Archive
- Boy flown to hospital after getting shocked, burned in high school shop class
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Governor signs off on big changes to Utah liquor laws
- Sen. Hatch: would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in the race
- Police arrest suspected drug dealer attending Festival of Colors
- 3 boys hogtied, duct taped, starved by foster parents, charges allege
- Locker room photo prank results in arrest in American Fork, police say
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations