12/27/2012 12:13pmIn a strange case of aphasia, an Englishman surprised doctors and his family after a stroke left him speaking fluent Welsh and no English.
Browse by Day Archive
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as 'endlessly forgiving'
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- NBA player Bryce Dejean-Jones fatally shot
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy
- Company recalls spill-proof cups due to risk of mold
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior
- Police looking for person of interest involved in Cottonwood Heights shooting death