12/27/2012 12:13pmIn a strange case of aphasia, an Englishman surprised doctors and his family after a stroke left him speaking fluent Welsh and no English.
Browse by Day Archive
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- New ad campaign takes aim at rescinding Bears Ears National Monument
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Knicks
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- 2nd teen ordered to stand trial in shooting of 14-year-old Deserae Turner
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- 5 dead in vehicle, knife attack at British parliament
- Seething West Valley, South Salt Lake residents protest all seven homeless site options