10/11/2012 8:08amUtah's history is interwoven with the fickle mining industry, so it's no wonder that the state boasts a large number of ghost towns. This gallery features photos of some of the most beautiful and mysterious relics.
Browse by Day Archive
- Resident shoots 2 home invasion suspects, killing 1, police say
- 3 law enforcers have certification revoked by POST Council
- Have You Seen This? Riverton dad saves daughter from wakesurfing disaster
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Russian experts paint sinister picture of Russian meddling
- Woman says football star told her reporting rape would 'ruin my career'
- Top aide to President Donald Trump leaves administration
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- McAdams: Proposed Draper sites for homeless shelter remain options
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter