10/11/2012 8:08amUtah's history is interwoven with the fickle mining industry, so it's no wonder that the state boasts a large number of ghost towns. This gallery features photos of some of the most beautiful and mysterious relics.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man dies after shooting, rollover in SLC
- Lost Boy survived Sudanese civil war but died alone on streets of Salt Lake City
- 'SOS' in sand leads to rescue of 2 people stranded on island
- San Diego Border Patrol seizes $3 million
- Several wildfires burning across Utah
- Can an app really lead to cleaner air, safer students and less bullying?
- Changes at Snake River dams helping Idaho sockeye salmon
- LDS missionaries injured in car crash in Sierra Leone
- Predicting BYU football's first 6 games of 2016