10/11/2012 8:08amUtah's history is interwoven with the fickle mining industry, so it's no wonder that the state boasts a large number of ghost towns. This gallery features photos of some of the most beautiful and mysterious relics.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged as adult with murdering 2 in suicidal crash
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- Attorney general wishes she hadn't met with Bill Clinton
- Wolverine found in Utah for 1st time since 1974
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Police locate grandparents of toddler found wandering street in Millcreek
- Death sparks 'Autopilot' car probe; Man had speeding tickets
- Jazz targeting 4 players in free agency