10/08/2012 12:10pmThere's a fanatical group of pumpkin growers who regularly rewrite the record books by cultivating pumpkins that can tip the scales at more than a ton. They belong to the cult of the giant pumpkins, and they're using bizarre new techniques to win.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Governor signs hardened polygamy law
- DWR searching for mountain lion sighted near elementary school in Helper
- Crayola to retire a color; but which one will it be?
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations