10/08/2012 12:10pmThere's a fanatical group of pumpkin growers who regularly rewrite the record books by cultivating pumpkins that can tip the scales at more than a ton. They belong to the cult of the giant pumpkins, and they're using bizarre new techniques to win.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Tour bus slams into truck on slowed-down highway, killing 13
- Climber hospitalized after surviving 20-foot fall
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- Toddler dies in Spokane fire, his dog huddled at his side
- Arizona woman is on a mission to educate others about skin cancer
- Deadlines, rules and requirements: What Utah voters need to know for the 2016 election
- Alta alum Ohai scores fastest goal in international debut as U.S. tops Switzerland