10/08/2012 12:10pmThere's a fanatical group of pumpkin growers who regularly rewrite the record books by cultivating pumpkins that can tip the scales at more than a ton. They belong to the cult of the giant pumpkins, and they're using bizarre new techniques to win.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Elderly man injured after car collides with semitruck in Ogden
- Parents of toddler shot in Utah among those unpunished
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- Police searching for man who has repeatedly fled from officers
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Police: Suspect in Portland stabbings ranted about Muslims
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Likely lottery prospect Donovan Mitchell complimentary of Jazz at workout