10/08/2012 12:10pmThere's a fanatical group of pumpkin growers who regularly rewrite the record books by cultivating pumpkins that can tip the scales at more than a ton. They belong to the cult of the giant pumpkins, and they're using bizarre new techniques to win.
Browse by Day Archive
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Teen forced to live in backyard tent after stealing from sister
- Police ID 2 people killed in Roy traffic accident
- Powerball winner builds fire station for town
- 4 most common things homeowners are expected to change when selling
- Grizzly kills mountain biker near Glacier National Park
- Trucker accused of keeping sex slaves in semi due in court
- Theater shows R-rated comedy trailer with 'Finding Dory'
- Google Earth just got way better
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive pits Utah ranchers against state