10/08/2012 12:10pmThere's a fanatical group of pumpkin growers who regularly rewrite the record books by cultivating pumpkins that can tip the scales at more than a ton. They belong to the cult of the giant pumpkins, and they're using bizarre new techniques to win.
Browse by Day Archive
- Presidential Limo: Trumps, Obamas on their way to Capitol
- Joy erupts as Italian rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash
- S. Ogden man charged in fatal shooting says victim disrespected co-worker's sister
- Student protesters call for U. to become a sanctuary campus
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Prosecutor: Extradition of El Chapo is milestone for justice
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving