11/12/2012 7:02pmWith the holiday season approaching, many kids will be spending time at grandma and grandpa's house.Here's something to consider: A new survey by the American Academy of Pediatrics, most grandparents don't know the best practices that will keep your children safe.
Browse by Day Archive
- Road rage leads to fatal shooting in West Valley City, police say
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- WWII plane crashes during promotional flight
- Scientists find minivan-sized sponge, world's largest
- Consumers warned to beware of real estate scam
- Man accused of murdering wife to be released from jail