11/12/2012 7:02pmWith the holiday season approaching, many kids will be spending time at grandma and grandpa's house.Here's something to consider: A new survey by the American Academy of Pediatrics, most grandparents don't know the best practices that will keep your children safe.
Browse by Day Archive
- Antelope Island fire reaches 13,240 acres, nearly half the park
- Men accused of narrowly missing 2-year-old during shooting spree charged
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- R.I.P.: The world's last VCR will be manufactured this month
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- Ameritech offers accelerated pathway to nursing ahead of nursing shortage
- First lady, James Corden hit the road for 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Provo garage fire to exceed $100K in damages
- Utah fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day