11/12/2012 7:02pmWith the holiday season approaching, many kids will be spending time at grandma and grandpa's house.Here's something to consider: A new survey by the American Academy of Pediatrics, most grandparents don't know the best practices that will keep your children safe.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Hacker threatens to release stolen copies of Netflix series
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Orem home turned into realistic crime scene for UVU forensic science students
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz 98-93 Game 6 loss to Clippers
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates