05/10/2013 7:05pmA new law passed by 31 states proposed that if a child can't read by the third grade they will be held back to repeat that grade. A senator has tried to pass a similar law in Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 worker killed, another hurt in trench collapse in American Fork
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Jury chooses life without parole for ex-Utahn convicted of murder a second time
- Ex-USC linebacker appears in Utah court to face rape charge
- DWR seeks information in poaching of 3x3 buck deer
- Asylum 49 voted scariest haunted house in Utah
- Jazz thrill students at Granger High School with surprise scrimmage
- US: Wells Fargo illegally repossessed 413 military members' cars
- Special General Conference programming for KSL TV
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?