05/10/2013 7:05pmA new law passed by 31 states proposed that if a child can't read by the third grade they will be held back to repeat that grade. A senator has tried to pass a similar law in Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- Woman killed in West Jordan crash on Redwood Road
- Teen charged as adult with murdering 2 in suicidal crash
- Wolverine found in Utah for 1st time since 1974
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Man killed by bear experienced in dangers of the wilderness
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Centerville settles with widow of man shot and killed by police
- 3 escape serious injuries in Farmington Canyon plane crash